Join The Team
Are you looking to work as part of a team in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment?
Do you have an interest in contributing to the growth of a highly reputable business?
Do you get enjoyment from putting care into your work and having the results be appreciated?
If you answered yes to the above, you will be interested in joining the Dunbar Painting team, whether it be an exterior painter for the summer, or full-time staff on salary. Please read on.
ABOUT DUNBAR PAINTING
We are primarily a residential repaint company with a focus on the care required to restore and maintain beautiful homes. Our customers expect high levels of attention and detail on both the job itself, and with their homes and possessions. We excel at understanding the needs of our clients and work hard to deliver a quality experience based on them.
The next few years will see continued growth, and we will be adding key management positions to the company as we further systemize and perfect how we do things.
Initially started by Coby Cohodas after he graduated from UBC, Dunbar Painting has become something more than a one man show, providing jobs for many staff and year round positions for several managers.
Given our planned growth, we need people now to help us out in the busy season, as well as people interested in becoming part of the bigger picture!
This could be you if:
- You put care into everything you do.
- You enjoy working as part of a team.
- You enjoy seeing the results of your work being appreciated.
- You have experience in the painting industry or the determination to learn.
The Current Roles:
- Exterior Painter. You will be involved in the surface preparation and paint application of many projects throughout the Spring, Summer and Fall. You will learn new skills, enhance those you possess and take part in the restoration of beautiful homes. You will work on a crew under a jobsite manager to ensure customer satisfaction and project quality.
- Pressure Washer. You are the first person the customer sees after the initial quote, you go in and get the house cleaned before our painters arrive to get started.
- Sales Manager: if you have experience and a proven track record in sales, plus an understanding of the painting industry, please contact Coby: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in any position please email Coby with a resume and some information about you.